Translation note: I like the way Namsoon answers questions so briefly, and how he only has Heungsoo as a friend. ^__^ Oh, and this was published early January when the drama has not ended yet~ I miss our President. :(
As we watch KBS “School 2013”, Go Namsoon (played by Lee Jong Suk) seems to have that kind of endless charisma to make you feel that, ’Everyone pairs well with Namsoon-ie.’ Whoever he is with, he is a good match for them, which makes him a kind of “Chemi-God”. Not only that, even when he is sleeping, he would throw a book to save Han Youngwoo (Kim Chang-hwan) from being bullied, which makes him clearly, a loyal guy. He is the kind of guy who would greet teachers even when he is angry with them. He takes the punches from girls like Song Hakyung (Park Seyoung) and Kang Joo (Ryu Hyoyoung), even though he very good at fighting. When it is his own mistake, he now would do anything to make it up. However, since he doesn’t like trouble, he’s not a character who speaks very much, which makes it hard to understand him. Go Namsoon, who always tries his best but afterwards, stares at you with pouting lips, what is his thinking?
To solve this mystery, we have managed to get our hands on 50 questions posed to Go Namsoon and will now be publishing them. Now, let’s take a peek at the guy who takes care of everything for everyone as ‘President’ but actually feels that being left alone is the best — Go Namsoon. Don’t be disappointed by the short answers. It’s the best Go Namsoon could do…
1. Name / Age
- Go Nam Soon / 19
2. Height / Weight
- Around 185 / never weighed myself
- Seoul, Sangmun-dong 256-3
- No idea.
6. A secret about your body?
- Don’t want to say. It’s a secret.
7. If you did plastic surgery, which part would you want to fix?
- Don’t want to do it.
8. Favourite food?
9. Food you can cook best?
10. Places you frequently visit?
- School. I don’t really go anywhere in particular, except school.
11. Americano or cafe latte?
- Hate both.
12. At school, are you super popular or the one who is isolated?
- I’m the class president…
13. When did you last cry?
- When I had to quit school, when I had to give up Park Heungsoo.
14. Words you most frequently say recently?
- Attention, bow.
15. The funniest comic you’ve read recently?
- Forgot the title. There was one, though.
16. People you hate?
- Guys who tattle.
17. One day, you win the lottery. What do you want to do first?
- Students aren’t allowed to buy it. The lottery.
18. Your ideal type?
- None in particular.
19. Romantic experience?
20. You worked up all your courage to confess your love to someone, but got rejected immediately. What do you say to that?
- She doesn’t like me, it’s fine.
21. Your lover wants you to come pick her up every morning. What do you say?
- Morning calls, I can go as far as that.
22. What did you do for Christmas?
- Part-time job.
23.Things that are constantly by your bed?
- My desk.
24. The thing you spent the most money on recently?
25. What do you remember about childhood?
- Playing with friends, right? Running to Heungsoo’s house to eat and sleep. Following Heungsoo to watch his soccer practice. Breaking the vending machine with Heungsoo. Arm-wrestling with Heungsoo.
26. Which is more important: friends or family?
27. What do you think when you look into the mirror?
- It’s swollen. My lips.
28. Things that are troublesome for you?
- Collecting learning plan reports. Going to the hall with Kang Sechan. Accepting Oh Jongho.
29. The person you got the most angry with recently?
- Don’t really get angry. Don’t really remember, really.
30. What’s the biggest mess you’ve gotten in so far?
- Going to steal the test papers. Though I didn’t. Ruining Heungsoo’s life.
31. The worst thing that happened last year.
- Becoming class president.
32. The best thing that happened last year.
33. The scariest thing on earth.
- Park Heungsoo.
34. What do you want the most?
- Heungsoo’s heart. Heungsoo’s forgiveness.
35. What do you want to throw away?
36. Your noraebang song is?
- Don’t have anyone to go with. Noraebang.
37. What’s your method to overcoming sleepiness?
- I don’t.
38. Things you want to yell out in an empty sports field?
39. What’s your style of clothing?
- School uniform.
40. When do you feel you are the most charismatic?
- Although I’m the class president… when I leap over the school walls.
41. How do you judge people?
- I don’t do that kind of thing. Judging others. I just want to live like this.
42. Things you want to say to the opposite gender?
- I grew up by taking punches. You girls are quite strong. (T/N: I can’t decipher this. Need help ;___;)
43. How old do you want to live until?
- Until I die.
44. What’s the background image of your phone?
- Calender and a picture of a clock.
45. Who is number 1 on your contacts list?
- The boss of my part-time job.
46. Your plan in 10 years?
- Let’s see after I graduate to Year 3.
47. What do you do when you feel awkward?
- Just keep my eyes on them and sigh.
48. When you wake up, what do you do first?
- When I wake, I brush and wash up, what?
49. If you can turn back time, when do you want to go back to?
- Can’t really think of any in particular. If it’s possible, before I broke Heungsoo’s leg.
50. How do you feel after doing 50 Questions?
- Thought about doing it or not. I did it.
Wow, our Namsoon put so much effort in it, wow. A sassy President Go for everyone who read until the end :D